Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Daddy's first post

Whew!

I didn't realize the emotions I would feel when I saw and heard our baby's heartbeat. That might be one of the most incredible experiences of my life (at least until I hear our schneckechen cry for the first time). I had to dry and wipe my eyes because I didn't want the tech to think I was a big baby. :)

Giving my wife a shot everyday has been such a unique bonding experience. It really makes me feel like I have a direct impact on the development of our little baby. I'm always a little nervous before I actually inject Lori, but once the needle goes in, and I begin to release the medicine, I get an overwhelming sense of fulfillment and expectation. I can't WAIT to meet our baby!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom said......
Good for you Son, for being so supportive to your wife. There is nothing the two of you can't do together....hand in hand....with God on your side!

Post a Comment