Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

So, I know I'm a little late but here I am...finally. : )

We had our doctor's appointment last Wednesday with the new docotor. I loved him! Jessy didn't get to come but when the doctor found the heartbeat on the dopplar he told me I should call my husband so he could hear. It was really sweet and Jessy was able to hear our little one.

I go back on July 22nd for another check-up. We find out whether it's a boy or girl on August 10th! We can hardly wait!

The appointment overall was very routine and everything looked and sounded good. The doctor did change my "official" due date to December 31st, after looking at my previous ultrasounds. He also gave me some migraine medicine since those starting coming on strong again.

I'll be 14 weeks Thursday so we are finally in the second trimester! I'm getting some energy back although I still need plenty of rest...just not 12 or more hours a night. : )

I think I am becoming a vegetarian though...I don't want meat at all...just fruits and veggies still.

Overall, things are going great! So excited about this whole process. The holidays are going to be even more exciting this year with the anticipation of what's to come.

Until next time, folks! I love ya!

1 comments:

Barbara Collins said...

Lori and Jessy, we are so thankful that everything is going well for you and the baby. I know your little person will have GREAT parents and we can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl. I know you know, but either is sent to you directly from heaven.

Blessings to all three of you today!

Love and prayers,
Ron & Barbara

Post a Comment